RE: [wsi_wsbasic] Re: WS-AddressingMetadata Maintenance Issue: (re: [wsi_wsbasic] BP 20133: proposal 1)

From: Monica Martin <momartin@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 18:59:12 -0800
To: "Yalcinalp, Umit" <umit.yalcinalp@sap.com>, Gilbert Pilz <gilbert.pilz@oracle.com>
CC: "Rogers, Tony" <Tony.Rogers@ca.com>, "ashok.malhotra@oracle.com" <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>, Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>, Rama Pulavarthi <Rama.Pulavarthi@Sun.COM>, Bob Freund <Bob.Freund@hitachisoftware.com>, "ylafon@w3.org" <ylafon@w3.org>, "public-ws-addressing@w3.org" <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>, "Jitendra.Kotamraju@Sun.COM" <Jitendra.Kotamraju@Sun.COM>, Ram Jeyaraman <Ram.Jeyaraman@microsoft.com>, Fabian Ritzmann <Fabian.Ritzmann@Sun.COM>
[dropping WS-I mailing list]

Thanks to everyone for their information on use of and intent around WS-AddressingMetadata policy assertions. The ownership of this substantive issue should be addressed by the WS-Addressing WG. mo