Split reponse use case

From: Gilbert Pilz <Gilbert.Pilz@bea.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:02:03 -0700
To: <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
I have a long-running operation in which I want the normal response to go to
a specific, non-anonymous endpoint but for which I would like any SOAP or
WS-Addressing faults to be immediately returned on the back-channel. The
headers in the request message might look something like this:

<wsa:ReplyTo>

<wsa:Address>http://webservice.bea.com/_async/AsyncResponseService</wsa:Addr
ess>
</wsa:ReplyTo>
<wsa:FaultTo>

<wsa:Address>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous</wsa:Address>
</wsa:FaulTo>

It should be possible to define a policy alternative (matchable by a client
using only the WS-Policy intersection algorithm) that allows this
interaction.

- gp