Migration path for non-anon

From: David Hull <dmh@tibco.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 15:17:03 -0500
To: "public-ws-addressing@w3.org" <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>

Right now if I assert "non-anonymous is OK here", I'm making a fairly
vague statement.  I'm not saying whether a non-anonymous address has to
have an http:// destination, or whether it could be some WS-RX thingie,
or anything of the sort.  I'm just saying that there are non-anon
addresses that are OK here, and presumably it will be clear out-of-band
exactly which ones (or at least I can just try and maybe get a fault back).

If we (or RX, or whoever) later develop vocabulary for such things, what
has to change in order for policies to be tightened?