Why do we need Section 3.16

From: Marc Goodner <mgoodner@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 14:14:27 -0800
To: "public-ws-addressing@w3.org" <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
Reviewing Tom's proposals I'm curious why we have section 3.1.6 on finding compatible policies at all. It seems like primer material that doesn't belong in the spec. Even then the policy framework determines policy compatibility. So why are we describing that gain in our specification? I would expect the policy primer to cover this. I suggest we remove section 3.1.6.