Status of WS-Addressing Metadata

From: Bob Freund <bob@freunds.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 00:47:38 -0400
To: "[WS-A]" <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
At the close of business on July 20, we had no implementation of section
2.2 features.

Therefore, section 2.2 will be deleted and section 2.1 will remain.

IBM came through with a wsdl 2 implementation as well as some tests
(Thank you David!)

Philippe and I are going through the final preparation for the
director's call, which we hope will occur on Friday.

Philippe, BTW, is working to support us even though he is home ill with
a virus.

So, wish us luck that we can wrap this up before vacation delays set in.

Thanks

-bob