WS Addressing metadata and policy subject

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 19:24:16 +0000
To: "public-ws-addressing@w3.org" <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>

Section 3.2 needs to indicate the possible policy attachment points for
the policy assertions. For WSDL 1.1, I would expect those to be
wsdl11:port and wsdl11:binding. For WSDL 2.0, I would expect the policy
subjects to be wsdl20:endpoint and wsdl20:binding. I can't imagine a
reason to disallow the use of the policy assertions on other attachment
points for the moment and I suggest leaving other attachment points
outside the scope of the specification.

Philippe