Re: Policy alternatives, negation, [Non]AnonResponse assertion and the none URI

Ok in that case I think it needs to be made clear. I don't think any
new assertions are required. I think any endpoint should accept none.
I just think that needs to be independent of those policy statements.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle