RE: Policy alternatives, negation, [Non]AnonResponse assertion and the none URI

Here is the relevant text from the Policy Framework document:

[Definition: A policy vocabulary is the set of all policy assertion types used in a policy.] ... When an assertion whose type is part of the policy's vocabulary is not included in a policy alternative, the policy alternative without the assertion type indicates that the assertion will not be applied in the context of the attached policy subject.

All the best, Ashok