RE: Need for new Rec or TR on attaching policy to EPR

Maybe they are, but the WS-Addressing WG is not the place IMO for that
to be developed since, beyond other things, I think it exceeds our scope
and our level of understanding or influence to describe potentially
conflicting policies.
I note also that this issue was raised in the WS-Policy WG and closed
with no action.
Thanks
-bob