Re: Need for new Rec or TR on attaching policy to EPR

Wouldn't the EPR be signed in that case? Or have a local policy that
says encryption is required.

I may have misunderstood the usecase, but isn't this risk present
whenever a policy is exchanged (eg using ws-mex) regardless of whether
it is embedded in the EPR.

Additionally, we already specify how WSDL can be embedded within the
metadata section of the EPR. A WSDL can contain a policy. So one can
currently include policy within an EPR right now, just not without a WSDL.

One example where this would be useful is an AcksTo EPR in the
WS-ReliableMessaging specification. An RMS may include a policy related
to initial expected ack interval/retransmission/timeouts in the AcksTo EPR.

-Anish