RE: New Alternative G to resolve LC comment on WS addr metadata

I feel partially responsible for this misunderstanding; I described the
split-response use case here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing/2007Mar/0046.html

In that message I didn't make it clear whether the appearance of both
non-anon and anon addresses in different EPRs in the same message should be
"allowed" or "mandated". What I meant was that they should be "allowed"; in
other words, it should be possible to construct a single policy alternative
that allows for a non-anon ReplyTo and an anon FaulTo.

I think what Anish is talking about is the idea of a policy alternative that
says "ReplyTo MUST be non-anon and FaulTo MUST be anon". We need to give
this use case a different name to prevent confusion. I suggest "Per-EPR
address constraints". IMO this group has already rejected this use case
several times.

- gp