WSN needs your vote!

From: David Hull <dmh@tibco.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 18:58:58 -0400
To: "public-ws-addressing@w3.org" <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>

As I mentioned on the call today ...

WS-Notification (WSN) is just a ballot away from becoming an official
OASIS standard.  It's a great showcase for WSA, since it uses EPRs in
two key roles: as the destination for notification messages and as
endpoints for managing subscription resources and such.  In the latter
case the intent is to use reference parameters, though this is not baked in.

If your company has an OASIS membership and has not yet voted to adopt
WSN as a standard, please consider doing so.  We're currently at 9%
participation but need 15% to ratify.  The chair has asked everyone to
solicit further votes wherever we can find them, and WSA seemed an
obvious place to start.

Thanks!