	From: public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Doug Davis
	Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 1:13 PM
	To: Jonathan Marsh
	Cc: public-ws-addressing@w3.org;
public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org
	Subject: RE: Proposal for CR33

	Still not clear to me how that can work. Its the server that
needs to do this identification not the client - and I thought the TAG
would frown upon using ref-p's to identify endpoints.
	-Doug

Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Sent by: public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org

09/11/2006 04:05 PM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
<public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
Subject
RE: Proposal for CR33

	I think we agree on the crux of the issue "the RManonURI doesn't
identify a sequence, it just identifies the anonymous endpoint".  The
use of an infinite number of possible identifiers which are synonyms of
the WS-A "anonymous" uri is generally discouraged - I'll try to look up
the WebArch advice on this topic.  But the interaction of your RManonURI
with wsaw:Anonymous is symptomatic.

	I propose that you use our anonymous URI to identify the
anonymous endpoint, and use reference parameters to communicate the
sequence ID or whatever information is necessary internally to the
endpoint (identified as anonymous) to disambiguate states or other
internals.