RE: Follow-up to Question on CR33

Jonathan,

I do agree that the wsaw namespace is of concern for a message
extension.

On first thought, why couldn't the isAnon be added to the wsa namespace?
I think this is a backwards compatible change because:
1. any existing clients won't be sending any values that would be marked
with isAnon, so they won't break any existing receivers
2. any eisting receivers that get an isAnon="true" will ALSO have to
know about the new value, say a new RM spec.  So they are going to have
to change anyways.

Now, you could also do it as you say with a new SOAP header marked mU.
This is what RM did as part of the security integration.  The similar
thing would be to create a "isAnonTypeRequired" empty header block.
In that case, an existing receiver will return an mU fault, which is the
desired behaviour.

Maybe I'm squinting a little to hard to find the no namespace change,
but it seems plausible to me.

Cheers,
Dave