Minor comments on WS-RM

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:04:42 -0700
To: "public-ws-addressing@w3.org" <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
In pondering MakeConnection some more, there are a couple of improvements that could be made to the text:

1)       It's not specified in line 809 that MakeConnection appears as a body element rather than a header.  In fact, MakeConnection isn't described as an element at all - it's described as an operation.  See line 312 as an example of clearer text.
2)       Line 811 says "no SOAP envelopes will be returned on the back-channel."  I think "envelopes" should be singular.

Perhaps we'd like to forward these to the WS-RX TC...