Re: Who knows what from where?

From: Francisco Curbera <curbera@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 10:39:26 -0400
To: David Hull <dmh@tibco.com>
Cc: "public-ws-addressing@w3.org" <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>, public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org
Supposedly, if the client knows about RM it also knows about the RM anon
URI as well and what it implies wrt the use of the backchannel, so I
really don't see the difference.

Paco

David Hull <dmh@tibco.com>
Sent by: public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org
10/23/2006 05:35 PM

"public-ws-addressing@w3.org" <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
cc

Subject
Who knows what from where?

Pursuant to CR33:

If I'm a client and I know about WS-RM, and the server says "I support
WS-RM and you can use 'http://.../RMAnon.*' in a response endpoint",
then I know immediately that I can use this facility.  If the server
says "I support WS-RM and I can send responses on the backchannel", then
I need to know, from somewhere, that "backchannel" in this case is
referring to the special WS-RM URI family.

Where would this information appear?