Re: An Example Use of RM's MakeConnection

Paul Fremantle wrote:

> I think a lot of this discussion needs to be copied or cross-posted to
> WS-RX. Is there any chance that
>
> 1) the key members of this discussion could become members of RX? or
> 2) the WSA WG could formally commit some of this discussion as PR
> comment to the RX working group.
>
> Its just that it seems like some of this is suggestions to the RX TC
> rather than comments on the WSA issue! In particular I'd like the
> discussion of Marc's suggested flow to be visible and commented on by
> the RX TC.
>
> Paul

The w3c public list is available to the public.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing/2006Oct/att-0003/cr31.html

Paul, you could post the uri for Marc's proposal onto the list for OASIS
ws-rx TC

Tom Rutt

Tel: +1 732 801 5744          Fax: +1 732 774 5133