Re: An Example Use of RM's MakeConnection

On Oct 10, 2006, at 11:56 AM, Doug Davis wrote:

> And what is the GetQuoteResponse message a reply to?

The wsrm:MakeConnection.

> If its a reply to the original request and that request had a
> replyTo set to anon then per the WSA rules the GetQuoteResponse
> should have flowed back on the original backchannel but it didn't.

It sounds like you are still thinking in terms of the application
level. GetQuoteResponse is an application-level response to GetQuote
but, as I noted earlier in the thread, WS-Addr doesn't work at the
application level so there isn't a conflict.

Marc.