CR33: Less than meets the eye

From: David Hull <dmh@tibco.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 23:08:08 -0400
To: "public-ws-addressing@w3.org" <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>, Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
In a side conversation with Dug, I listed several points that I thought
we agreed on.  He agreed we agreed, and asked if I might share them with
the group.  Here they are.  The gist, I think, is that there's less here
than meets the eye:

    * There's no issue with the core
    * RM is defining its own URI with their own meanings, which is fine.
    * It would like to be able to advertise support for them, which is
      also fine.
    * WSA's magic URI shouldn't have any privileged status (other than
      having been pre-defined in the WSA specs).
    * AcksTo is not an issue here.
    * wsaw:Anonymous has room for improvement.  (I'm still pretty sure
      that "optional" will work, if somewhat awkwardly).

FWIW, I'm personally not convinced either way as to whether or not WSA's
magic URI actually have any privileged status.  I'm still leaning
towards "not", which in turn implies that clarifying text would be enough.