Re: Updated proposal for WS-Policy assertions

Isn't our responsibility here just to ensure that other folks can
reasonably easily plug in their own markers, understanding that they
must define the semantics of those markers and consider whether it makes
sense to plug them in?

If so, then (say) RM anon makes a nice sanity check to make sure we got
it right, but we have no obligation to chase down every last issue with
it.  Rather, it's just the neighborly thing to do to make sure that
(say) WS-RX and we are both convinced the scheme is workable.