RE: Proposal for WS-Policy assertions

From: Bob Freund <bob@freunds.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:43:36 -0500
To: "Gilbert Pilz" <Gilbert.Pilz@bea.com>, "David Hull" <dmh@tibco.com>, "Marc Hadley" <Marc.Hadley@Sun.COM>
Cc: <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
Why would not this wg be concerned about other higher order
specifications as long as we do not get in the way?

I think that the vote last Monday supports this contention.

I would personally favor proposals that just spoke about what
ws-addressing features were supported or not. Other folks can do what
pleases them,