Re: Back-channel: What is it and where do I find it?

Could you refer me to the definition of "back-channel" for SOAP?  I'm
aware of a narrow definition of WSA anon in the context of a single
request response operation, which is specifically /not/ what WS-RX wants
from a back-channel.

I'm not trying to be clever here.  In order to have a meaningful
definition of X functionality, we need a clear answer to "If something
says it provides X, what can I count on?".

It might seem obvious to you or to me or to someone else what a
back-channel is, but obviousness doesn't count.  Everyone's definition
has to agree.  One reality check for this is whether everyone agrees on
the answers for a list of common transports.  They don't.  This tells me
that the basic question of "What can I count on?" will not answer
itself.  That leaves it as your job to answer it.

I'm not concerned whether you can answer all the questions on the list
below.  I'm concerned that /I/ can't answer them, because I don't know
what question I'm supposed to be answering.