Re: Back-channel: What is it and where do I find it?

Paul,

Yours is the third eminently reasonable answer I've received on this.
They all differ.

The points being 1) Of course we have to define it if we're going to use
it.  2)  Agreeing on a definition is quite likely feasible, but
certainly not trivial, so I'd like to know what we get for the effort if
we go there.