RE: Jury Instructions/ Preliminary Agenda for 2006-11-06 teleconference

Hi Bob

We have discussed CR33 for such a long time now - we must be in a position
to make a decision.
I propose that we formally vote in today's meeting in order to reach
resolution.

I suggest the following staged approach:
1) (Assuming not close-with-no-action) Which proposal of those on table
(Paco's/Anish's vs DavidHull's)? Summarise proposals. Take a vote.
2) Does anyone need the solution to be reflected in WSDL, or will policy
solution suffice? Take a vote.
3) Iron out details such as proposal syntax/names.  Namespace
implications.

Best regards
Katy

"Bob Freund" <bob@freunds.com>
Sent by: public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org
04/11/2006 17:54

"Mark Little" <mark.little@jboss.com>
cc
"[WS-A]" <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
Subject
RE: Jury Instructions/ Preliminary Agenda for 2006-11-06 teleconference

More like Spencer Tracy (Inherit the wind)
-bob