Re: WSDL binding spec incorporating lc issue resolutions

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 16:40:54 -0400
To: Bob Freund <bob@freunds.com>
Cc: "[WS-A]" <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
* Bob Freund <bob@freunds.com> [2006-04-28 13:57-0400]
> The WSDL Binding Specification incorporating all lc issues has been
> published and is available for review at:
>
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2004/ws/addressing/ws-addr-wsdl.html
> ?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8
>
> thanks to our diligent editors

I have a couple of minor editorial comments:
- section 3.1.1: there's an editorial note saying that the section has
  not been approved by the WG; I believe that it's an oversight and
  that it should be removed
- section 3.2: the first sentence makes a reference to the use of
  wsoap:module, which is defined in section 3.3; a reference to
  section 3.3 should be added for clarity

Cheers,

Hugo

--