Specifying cardinality of WSDL Metadata

From: Katy Warr <katy_warr@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:14:55 +0100
To: "Bob Freund-Hitachi" <bob.freund@hitachisoftware.com>
Cc: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley@Sun.COM>, public-ws-addressing@w3.org
Bob,
Some time ago, I raised some editorial suggestions to the WSDL spec.  Marc
recommended raising this one (see below) with the group prior to
incorporating.  Please could we discuss today (if we have time - I
definitely don't want to go over the hour :o) )?
Thanks
Katy

> EDITORIAL SUGGESTION:
> Section 2.1
> Do we need to specify cardinality for InterfaceName, ServiceName and
> EndpointName - i.e. to ensure that there are never multiple ones
specified?
> Section 2.2
> As above but with embedded WSDL definitions - do we need to specify max
1?

<mh>Not done, I agree with your interpretation but I think its worth
raising
this in the WG to make sure everyone agrees.</mh>