Changes for LC112 resolution

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 16:37:29 +0100
To: public-ws-addressing@w3.org
As per my action item, I have implemented the resolution of LC112:

    http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/6/03/03-ws-addr-minutes.html#item13

I had a doubt about the resolution for {anonymous required}: it was
not clear from the minutes what to do. I renamed it {addressing
anonymous}, i.e. I dropped "required" and prefixed it with addressing,
and added the XML to component mapping. I'll be happy to fix it if I
misunderstood what needed to be done.

The new text is available for review directly in the drafts:

    New/updated {addressing} property:
    http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2004/ws/addressing/ws-addr-wsdl.html?rev=1.43&content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#wsdl20_usingaddressing

    In order to clarify things, I added {addressing} to Table 3-1:
    http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2004/ws/addressing/ws-addr-wsdl.html?rev=1.43&content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#mappresence

    New/updated {addressing anonymous} property:
    http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2004/ws/addressing/ws-addr-wsdl.html?rev=1.43&content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#wsdl20_anonymous

Regards,

Hugo

--