Re: Resolution of LC116

I think you just need to add a new section 4.3.1 and put the WSDL
component model stuff in there. The main body of 4.3 will describe
how you set ref params in WSDL, the subsection will describe the
impact of that on the WSDL 2.0 component model - make sense ?

Marc.

On Mar 13, 2006, at 8:53 AM, Rogers, Tony wrote:

> It may be that I'm just a bit tired (it's 1am) but I am having
> trouble determining where to put the resolution of LC116. The
> resolution is phrased:
>
> Add a {reference parameters} property to the WSDL 2.0 component
> model, with the same type as the [reference parameters] property in
> Core 2.1
>
> Is this meant to be a new section under section 4? Should it be an
> extension to 4.3 (which talks about Reference Parameters, but only
> in the context of wsa:ReferenceParameters as an extension to the
> endpoint or port element)?
>
> My current inclination is to make the current content of 4.3 into
> section 4.3.1, and to add a section 4.3.2 WSDL 2.0 Component Model
> Changes. Does that sound like a reasonable approach, or will it
> evoke screams of wrath?
>
> BTW: I've implemented all the other closed LC issues with the WSDL
> binding doc. We are waiting on Hugo's AI to resolve LC112, so at
> the moment section 3.1.1 only reflects the impact of LC111 (LC112
> will probably change it more).
>
> Tony Rogers
> CA, Inc
> Senior Architect, Development
> tony.rogers@ca.com

---
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley at sun.com>
Business Alliances, CTO Office, Sun Microsystems.