PR drafts comments: typos and WS-Security reference

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 19:55:38 +0100
To: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley@sun.com>, public-ws-addressing@w3.org
Hi Marc and all.

I found the following minor issues:
- Core section 2.6: typo; "Volume One AoWWW recommends" → "Volume One
  [AoWWW] recommends"
- Core section 3.1: typo; "WS_Addressing" → "WS-Addressing"
- SOAP Binding section 5.1.2: we remove all editorial notes at this
  stage; I suggest to transform the editorial note into a note, and
  add a proper bibliography entry:
  Note: For example, the SOAP 1.1 Request Optional Response HTTP
  Binding [SOAP11 ROR] MAY be used.
- SOAP Binding section 7.1: typo; "then the receiver can can" → "then
  the receiver can"

Also, when I reformatted the bibliography section to make it look
consistent, I noticed that our reference to WS-Security is a reference
to version 1.0, while version 1.1 is now an OASIS Standard. Should we
update this reference? The only place where it's sensitive is about
the notation we use AFAIK, but such a last minute change is making me
nervous. OTOH, it would be nice to have version 1.1 referenced as it
for example support xml:id.

Regards,

Hugo

--