From: Mark Little [mailto:mark.little@jboss.com]
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 5:11 AM
To: Bob Freund
Cc: [WS-A]
Subject: Re: WS-AddressingGeneral meeting call scheduled for July 31
16:00 eastern

Hi Bob. Is the call on today? Just haven't seen any agenda.

Mark.

On 24 Jul 2006, at 21:17, Bob Freund wrote:

Hi folks, it has been awhile since we had a general meeting, and it
appears that we have material to have one on July 31

I will be sending out an agenda in the next day.

It will include discussion of the issues raised during test so far.

Discussion of the test results

Discussion / approval of the errata posted by Jonathan.

Thanks

-bob