Re: New issue: Default value of To property

Marc Hadley wrote:
> I think it complicates things to have a default in some circumstances
> and not others. Provided the default value is always the same
> (anonymous in our case), it is easy to formulate the value of MAPs  and
> check the validity of an inbound message regardless of whether  the
> message is a request, response, notification, fault or some other
> classification that we haven't yet come up with. If we start adding
> provisos to the defaulting rules then things just get more complex  and
> we'll end up introducing edge cases etc.

I agree that making a special case default makes things complex
(specifically because [destination] is required and wsa:To is optional)
when checking for validity. I would rather:
1) keep things as is (resolution of CR18 will tell us what, if any, anon
wsa:To means in a request message) OR
2) make wsa:To required and remove default
3) make [destination] optional and remove default

-Anish