Re: Request optional Response HTTP Binding

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:44:40 -0500
To: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Cc: WS-Addressing <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>

Looks good, Dave.  Volcanoes averted!

Actually, there's one comment that I should have made earlier.  This
document doesn't prescribe a complete binding, just an extension to
other bindings (as you note by the use of the word "refinement" in the
abstract).  I'd suggest changing the title to "binding extension", or
something similar.

Cheers,

Mark.

--