RE: SOAP 1.1 One-way HTTP Binding doc

+1.

If there is concern that the name is misleading to what we are trying to
achieve (i.e. calling it a one-way binding), we could call it something
else request-optional-response binding comes to mind. I am perhaps
speculating, but it seems to me that this will also be more aligned with
what is being pursued at XMLP.

My concern is to restrict ourselves and contradict other specifications
which may want to build on top of WS-A, such as WS-RX, by being too
restrictive.