Re: SOAP 1.1 One-way HTTP Binding doc

From: Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:33:46 -0500
To: "David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>
Cc: "WS-Addressing" <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>, public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org
<decloak>

Dave,

I have *significant* heartburn with this as it precludes the use case of
sending a
WS-RM SequenceAcknowledgement (or other infrastructure-level signal) as a
SOAP envelope in the HTTP response.

The use case is considered to be of critical importance to a number of
customers
with which I have dealt who want to leverage WS-RM for both oneway and
asynch
request response message flows between business partners.

This proposed binding simply carries forward the mistake that the WS-I BP
1.x
made with R2714 and R2750 (which I argued against at the time).

I've got another post still in draft responding to another thread on this
matter
that I will be sending shortly.

</decloak>

Cheers,