RE: proposed breaking change to echo global element declaration

From: Tim Ewald <tim@mindreef.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 10:07:41 -0500
To: <paul.downey@bt.com>, <sfell@salesforce.com>, <distobj@acm.org>, <public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org>, <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>

> Supporting processing based upon the Action or GED does seem like the
> safest way forward to me.

This is a very good idea. In today's pre-WS-Addressing world, I always end
up derive my SOAP action from my GED QName because of the kits I use, some
dispatch on either, some on Action only and some on GED only. It may be the
case that everyone decides to do this with wsa:Action, but it's worth
designing for that not being the case.

Tim-