Re: Why anonymous may be different (for AcksTo and elsewhere)

Christopher B Ferris wrote:

> > This is why I'm unhappy with DaveH's words (misquoted/paraphrased):
> > "anonymous in a request message means the response message" - that's
> > only true of the anonymous wsa:replyTo / wsa:faultTo in this context.

Just because this sort of thing seems to bear repeating:  Those are not
my words.  I have also argued against this interpretation.  At least
twice now.

Tony: No offense taken, by the way, particularly since you disclaimed it.

That is all :-)