RE: Why anonymous may be different (for AcksTo and elsewhere)

> This is why I'm unhappy with DaveH's words (misquoted/paraphrased):
> "anonymous in a request message means the response message" - that's
> only true of the anonymous wsa:replyTo / wsa:faultTo in this context.

Actually, this is a really important point. I think that it addresses my
argument that the
semantic applies to the MAP and not to the URI itself. IMO, the semantic
of the URI
itself means "the connection for this context" where the context is
defined by the semantic
of the MAP as it relates to the binding and/or MEP.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=440