Re: CR 20: amalgamated proposal

From: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley@Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 15:27:08 -0500
To: Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>
Cc: "public-ws-addressing@w3.org " <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
On Feb 16, 2006, at 2:01 PM, Anish Karmarkar wrote:

> {The next 2 paras below are new}
> Messages on such a channel must have a [destination] property value of
> "http://www.w3.org/@@@@/@@/addressing/anonymous". Additionally,
> this is
> the default value of such responses if the [destination] value is not
> specified.

Shouldn't that last sentence read: "Additionally this is the default
value of [destination] in such responses if wsa:To is omitted" ? I.e.
you need to introduce the syntactic default that allows you to omit
wsa:To even though [destination] has a required value.

Marc.

> Outside of this usage, this specification assigns no particular
> semantics to the use of "http://www.w3.org/@@@@/@@/addressing/
> anonymous"
> for the [destination] property in this binding.
>

> -Paco & Anish
> --

---
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley at sun.com>
Business Alliances, CTO Office, Sun Microsystems.