RE: Wordsmithing for SOAP 1.1 request optional response HTTP Binding.

Folks,

I need to be able to send the evolving SOAP 1.1 request optional
response HTTP binding internally.

It would actually help me if there was one- URL to state the current
state of the document, instead of the email.

Dave, could you send the document as it is today as a separate
attachment so that I can get this into internal circulation to folks who
are NOT in ws-A and do not care to read the whole email correspondence.

Thanks.

--umit