RE: Was resolution of CR4 nullified by resolution of CR15?

It seems to me that this is an oversight and we did not see how the
resolutions will trip into each other.

> The resolution for CR4 is quite important for WSRX (to allow
> things like
> AcksTo with 'anon' address.)

Yes, this is why I reported this in the first place. Thanks for catching
it! I like the original wording which got discarded and we need to
retain the definition.

> If I'm looking at the right version and
> this wasn't inadvertent, then I would like to raise an issue
> to add the
> resolution of CR4 back in the SOAP binding spec.
>
> {perhaps this is what Bob/Marc were asking about regd. issue
> CR15 on the
> call -- the 'such as/example' that was missing}

I agree that we have a problem here. Probably we need to define
"response endpoint" and build the semantics into the defn appropriately.

> -Anish
> --

Bob, can we get this to the agenda soon?

--umit