Re: CR20: proposal 4a (crisper version)

The way I see it is, the whole problem arises as the default ('anon) is
specified in the Core, but the Core does not define what 'anon' means or
restricts it in any way.

Another issue I have is, if default is maintained in the Core, but
soap/http binding spec says that 'anon' value is disallowed in the case
of a request message (in a req-res MEP), then every request-message has
to serialize a non-anon value (otherwise it would default to 'anon').
This takes away the advantage that a response message has wrt defaults
(in a req-res MEP) where it does not have to serialize the value for
wsa:To (zero-sum game).

-Anish