RE: WSA From

David,

Old habits die hard :-(

My mistake to use the "i" word (which we work hard to ban from WSA as we
debated issue 1.)

I should have said "addresses".

Paco

                      "David Orchard"
                      <dorchard@bea.com        To:       Francisco Curbera/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, "John Kemp" <john.kemp@nokia.com>
                      >                        cc:       Christopher B Ferris/Waltham/IBM@IBMUS, "ext Mark Baker"
                                                <distobj@acm.org>, <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>,
                      02/13/2006 02:31          <public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org>
                      PM                       Subject:  RE: WSA From

Oh, and I thought WSA addressed parties sending and receiving messages
using endpoint addresses.

Do we need to re-open issue #1 if we're back to using EPRs as
identifiers?  We have said things like "This specification provides no
concept of endpoint identity..".

Dave