Re: CR20 proposal

Francisco Curbera wrote:

>As per Bob's request, and for easier reference, this is a more detailed
>version of the proposal for closing CR20 that we discussed on the last
>call:
>
>Middle of the road approach: retain the defaulting of the To header to
>anonymous, but re-state (in section 3.2 of the Core spec) that the use of
>the anonymous URI in the destination field is actually dependent on the
>interpretation that the transport binding gives to the anonymous URI. Add a
>note in Section 3.5 of the SOAP spec indicating that for the case of the
>HTTP transport the anonymous URI is only used to indicate the use of the
>HTTP reply channel so it can only be used in reply messages.

Could you please state this in the form of an amendment to the text
accepted for section 3.5 in the resolution to CR 15 [1]?  While this
text has not yet been incorporated into the editors' draft yet, I
believe it represents the latest draft of that section.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing/2006Jan/0085