Re: WSA From

Whether they contradict them or not is in the eye of the reader - they
definitely go beyond what WSA says.  So, going beyond what the spec says
for wsa:From (which is basically nothing) would be no different, IMO.
-Doug

Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
02/09/2006 04:13 PM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>, Mark Little
<mark.little@jboss.com>, public-ws-addressing@w3.org,
public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org, Paul Fremantle <pzfreo@gmail.com>
Subject
Re: WSA From

Are they contradicting the semantics of and requirements placed upon
those elements by WS-Addressing?