Re: WSA From

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 16:12:18 -0500
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Cc: Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>, Mark Little <mark.little@jboss.com>, public-ws-addressing@w3.org, public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org, Paul Fremantle <pzfreo@gmail.com>
Ah, but other WS-* specs are placing wsa:ReplyTo in the message with its
own semantics - not
that different from wsa:From, IMO.

Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Sent by: public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org
02/09/2006 04:08 PM

Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>
Mark Little <mark.little@jboss.com>, Paul Fremantle <pzfreo@gmail.com>,
Re: WSA From

ReplyTo, FaultTo and To have more concrete semantics; they actually
have use cases baked into the WS-Addressing spec family (i.e., they
all have to accept a certain type of message; the reply, a fault, and
the original message, respectively). From just floats out there...