RE: SOAP 1.1 One-way HTTP Binding doc

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 10:37:06 -0800
To: <Marc.Hadley@Sun.COM>, "Anish Karmarkar" <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>
Cc: <paul.downey@bt.com>, <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>, <distobj@acm.org>, <dmh@tibco.com>, <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>, <public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org>

SOAP doesn't give an ordering and neither does ws-a or ws-rx. We've
never defined any kind of WS-ProcessingModel spec that defines an order.
The closest we have gotten is WSS which says order of security is the
order in which the tokens are in the header block.  This is akin to the
XML processing model problem aka does XInclude happen before or after
schema validation before or after xslt.  Which has sparked a Processing
Model WG at the W3C.