RE: W3C WS-Policy 1.5 Last Call review by W3C Web Services Addressing WG

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 16:46:05 -0800
To: Bob Freund-Hitachi <bob.freund@hitachisoftware.com>
CC: Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>, "public-ws-addressing@w3.org" <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>

This is a reminder that the WS-Policy Last Call ends on Jan 12, 2007.

Could you please let Chris and I know if your WG is planning on reviewing the Last Call documents and if you will be submitting any Last Call comments?

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com