RE: Proposal for CR33

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 09:32:34 -0700
To: "Anish Karmarkar" <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>, <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
Cc: "Doug Davis" <dug@us.ibm.com>

Still digesting this, but one comment is simply on the terminology and
names.  The concept (e.g. the property name) is termed "addressable
response endpoint" yet the syntax is named wsa:NewConnection.  Perhaps a
unified name like wsaw:Addressable would be more appropriate.  Although
"addressable" as a term does seem to include the anonymous URI so maybe
that doesn't work either...

I'm also concerned the preoccupation with "new connection" is
SOAP-Binding specific.  The WS-A Core doesn't mention connections at all
when defining the anonymous URI.