Re: a request for review

From: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley@Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 11:48:21 -0400
To: Maryann Hondo <mhondo@us.ibm.com>
Cc: W3C WS-Addressing Public List <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>, Francisco Curbera <curbera@us.ibm.com>
Have you considered the semantics when other things are included in
the EndpointReference. In particular, if the EPR contains a metadata
element with an embedded wsp:Policy (either directly or via an
intermediate embedded or referenced WSDL), how are the policies
reconciled ?

Marc.

On Aug 23, 2006, at 8:29 AM, Maryann Hondo wrote:

> All,
> I took an action item from the W3C WS-Policy working group to ask
> the members of the W3C addressing group to review and comment on
> the example we have included in our Working Draft,   Section 3.4
> (http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-ws-policy-attach-20060731).
>
> The example is of an external attachment of a policy expression to
> an endpoint reference.
>
> Thanks for your consideration.
>
> Maryann Hondo

---
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley at sun.com>
Business Alliances, CTO Office, Sun Microsystems.