CR33: Describing RM using WSDL?

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 16:36:05 -0700
To: "[WS-A]" <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
Cc: "Christopher B Ferris" <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>, "Alastair Green" <alastair.green@choreology.com>, "Doug Davis" <dug@us.ibm.com>

I don't understand how wsaw:Anonymous (which is used for describing
application-level interactions) and RM's use of a pseudo-anonymous URI
would interact.  Are you trying to describe the RM protocol in WSDL?
Don't you have an RM policy assertion for that?

It would be unfortunate if wsaw:Anonymous and the RM policy weren't
composable.  This issue implies they aren't, that the application-level
interactions aren't independent from protocol-level interactions, and
that there may be constraints to the allowable values of wsaw:Anonymous
when RM is engaged, which if true seems like a design flaw that can't be
fixed simply by twiddling with the definition of wsaw:Anonymous.